This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our application(s).
Our application(s) may collect data to help provide you with the best experiences. The following personal data may be collected:
- Usage activity about how you interact with our application(s)
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
(last updated January 24, 2019)
DATA CONTROLLER AND OWNER
Francisco Barroso – Praceta Cristóvão Falcão, nº8, Lisboa (Portugal), email@example.com
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Firebase SDK — provides us with the ability to capture and collect crash logs through Firebase Crashlytics service: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 1
We reserve the right to deliver advertising to you in conjunction with your use of our application(s).
Advertising may be contextual, that is it may be sent to you based on your current location or use of our application(s). Any opt out that you send us in relation to direct marketing communications does not apply to such advertising.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
You can request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing. You have a right to portability of your personal data. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data.
Personal data means any information relating to you. Where you can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
We comply with the following privacy related acts:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).